It's hard to believe it's been more than 2 months. Things are going well, we closed on the Itasca Carwash so that is one more thing I don't have to worry about. I still love my place here in Lake Jackson. I'm spending lots of time with my flowers (always a favorite with me) in my courtyard. I already have about 10 different kinds. It's theraputic to take care of them and watch them grow, and it makes a great view from my big windows.
I had a really good Easter with the kids. I got to dye eggs with O and watch him "hunt" with Cooper, Juliet, and Haley. It was a great weekend and being at the old house on Nolan River brought back great memories for everyone. Only the faces hunting the eggs have changed and some of the "kids" have gotten taller!
It is getting harder and harder to leave after special weekends at home. I'm glad I have a comfortable house here to come to, but miss everyone. I spent some time at the farm last weekend, but I'm still having a hard time there. It is so much Harold, but that's a good thing!
I appreciate everyone. I still hear from you and know how much you care. I couldn't do it without you! Keep us in your prayers.
Love Judy
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When Nancy gets back, we'll re-plan our trip to see your flowers. We were all so disappointed that we didn't get to come, but there will be another time -- soon!! Miss you and love you more than you know.
ReplyDeletePam
Just tell me when!!
ReplyDelete