I know its been a while since I've added a post, but life has been a little quiet up to now (which can be a good thing). However, I'm experiencing my first big change: I'm moving to my new house tomorrow. I've been packing, and I can't believe how much "stuff" I have in such a short time. I have some friends helping me so I'll be able to stay there tomorrow. I can't wait to have a view, more room, and a garage. My new landlord gave me a house warming gift - a beautiful hibiscus full of blooms for my courtyard. I'm blessed!
Next week is spring break and I'll be in Fort Worth most of the time. I am going to try and stay at the farm some which will also be a first. It will be different staying there without Harold, but it's time. I'm doing okay and most days are fine. I still have my sad times and can't really predict those, but I know that's okay, too. I'm looking forward to seeing friends and family, relaxing and enjoying my time off.
I'll let you know when I get all settled in and I'll be looking for visitors at my new place!!
Judy
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love these posts, Jude. Keep 'em coming! Good luck with the move. Remember: lift with your legs and not with your back!
ReplyDelete:)
With love from Charleston, SC
Almost all moved in! I love it. I'm at Randal's right now and will be in here for most of the week for our spring break. I'm going to the farm to go through some things and will try staying there a night or two. Derek said they'd come stay with me. It's just a lot of Harold. I'll let you know how it goes.
ReplyDeleteHow are you?? Thanks for keeping up with me!!
Love you,
Judy
Judy, I love reading how you are doing with the chages in your life. It makes me feel like I understand my mother in law better as well. We lost Rob's dad suddenly 10 days after Audrey was born. She has been through a lot and still has good days and bad days, but they are further and further apart. Blessings to you!
ReplyDelete