Had a great visit with my mother in San Antonio over the weekend. With Harold's illness it's been quite a while since I've been there. I realized that my mother was four years older than I am now when my Dad died. She knows what I've been going through and it was good to talk.
I am getting anxious about my new house. I should get to move next week! Everything seems to be good to go! This gives me something to look forward to and a plan I can make a little at a time. I've had offers to help me move and I plan on taking them up on it. I've also had people say they'd come see me...I'm going to take them up on that, too!!
Hope you had a great weekend.
Judy
Monday, March 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment