Not a lot going on right now. I am still enjoying my tulips and flowers. I'm staying busy and doing some re-arranging in my apartment. I still have lots of times when I think of Harold and wish I could share things with him. I think one of the big adjustments is cooking. I spent time deciding what to fix that he would like for so long that it is strange not to be considering that. I am sad that he didn't get to enjoy a lot of the beef from "hamburger" that we have. Hamburger was the calf we raised and he couldn't wait for the good corn-fed beef (expecially the steaks- he was pretty stingy with those). Luckily, he did get some of it and we will think of him every time we eat!
I'm still hearing from friends regularly and that keeps me going. I am okay and I will be okay thanks to everyone! I would like to ask that you keep Donna Senter in your prayers. She is Harold's brother's wife and she has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor and taken to Harris Hospital. Please remember her, Gene,and their boys, wives and grandchildren. Some of you have asked about Randy who helped with our farm and was diagnosed with lung cancer. He is starting radiation at UT Southwestern and will then have chemo. Keep him in your prayers, too. There are so many people with needs and I'm glad I have an extended Christian family to share in prayer.
Love,
Judy
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad we got to see you the other weekend! Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDelete