Friday, February 12, 2010

Step Eleven: Family Birthday

I'm heading to Cleburne for Haley's (George and Rachel's Daughter) 1st Birthday.  Lots of family will be there.  This will be the "first" group get together.  Harold has missed so many of these recently due to his illness so it won't be unusual for him not to be there, however as Sherry said, "He might not be there, but he always got his BIG piece of cake!"  There will be a little more cake left over and he will be missed. 

This is what it's all about, life going on.  We will miss Harold and Earl (who passed away in the fall), but they have left a legacy for the family.  It is what it is because of the love of family they both had and the faith in God they shared. 

Enjoy the weekend, and for those in the DFW area enjoy the Colorodo style snow!! I can't believe it- save some until I get there!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment