Sunday, February 21, 2010

Step Twelve: New Days

I guess it's getting to be time to start living.  I know I don't have to rush to make decisions, but I do need to move forward. My goal is still a day at a time. I still have my sad moments (and I'm sure I will for a long time), and even though I feel so good about Harold's eternity I miss him.  It's got to be natural to be sad for yourself and for change so I don't think I'm unusual.  I wish there was a manual, but I haven't found it, yet!

I stayed here this weekend and got some paperwork done.  Still working on motivating myself.  Harold kept me going...okay bugged me about getting things done so I'm adjusting to "bugging" myself. This is a busy time at work so that will keep me on target, too. 

Hope you had a great weekend and have a good week.  I may not write as often, but I appreciate the place to put my feelings into words and my friends who read along.
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment