Thursday, February 18, 2010

Step Eleven: First Month

In case you didn't notice the date, it's February 18.  One month ago today things changed. I made it okay and came home and rearranged my flowers.  That doesn't seem like much, but it gave me some time to reflect and realize that I've come a long way in a month.  I know my family and friends are close and God is even closer. 

Someone told me I should read the book "Ninety Minutes in Heaven"  by Don Piper. Today when I walked in the office I saw the book sitting on my secretary's desk.  When I asked her about it she said someone had borrowed it (though she couldn't remember who) and they brought it back today.  "You need it," she said.  When I told her I was wanting to read it and what today was she said, "It's a God thing!"  Tonight I'll start the book. 

I'm so proud of Randal and Derek, they just continue to take care of things...and me.  I thank God for them.  It's almost the weekend and I'm looking forward to it!
Thanks for reading, Love
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment