Sunday, February 14, 2010

Step Eleven: More Firsts

Happy Valentine's Day!
It was a good day and a good weekend.  I got to enjoy the family at a 1st B'Day party for Haley on Friday, got to be Gram with O on Saturday, got to hear Randal sing at the CD release, got to see so many friends at church in Hillsboro, received flowers from some very special friends there, received an online gift of flowers from a special friend, and then received Tulips...from my boys!  They said they are carrying on Harold's tradition because they loved that their Dad did that for so many years.

My first Valentine's Day was special because I am so blessed with family and friends who love me, and a God who is with me every step of the way.  Yes, I cried today (more than once actually), but that's okay.  They were happy tears because my friends and sons cared and showed their love in special ways. As I drove back to  Lake Jackson I just kept saying, "Thank you" to God for blessing me. 

Thank you to everyone who made this weekend special and for all your prayers.
Love you,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment