Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Step Nine: Work as Usual

Well, today was pretty noneventful.  I'm trying to get my mind back in gear...not always easy, but some of that is just age!  I continue to receive cards full of thoughts and prayers from all over.  People are so good.  I've met some other women from work who lost their husbands a few years ago, so I do have people around who have experienced how I'm feeling.

Slowly, but surely I'm getting things settled.  I'm finding out there's a lot to do, but no real rush.  I'm going to stick with my "one day at a time" mindset.  Tomorrow they will finally come get the hospital bed so then I can really re-arrange the room. I'll be staying here this weekend so that will be a new experience having free time by myself. I'll let you know how it goes.

Have a great week,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment