Friday, February 5, 2010

Step Ten: First Weekend Alone

I'm ready for the weekend.  I made it through my first full week...so far so good. Now, I'm heading to my first weekend here alone.  I don't mean that in a bad way, its just a first.  I have two days to decide what to do and its all up to me. I'm going to a concert at Brazosport College to see Colin Ray.  Other than that I'm still deciding. 

I'm seriously thinking (well maybe not seriously) that Bob the cat IS Harold.  He still sleeps beside me at night, lays right beside me whenever I sit down and is even serving as my alarm clock.  In the morning once the alarm goes off  he starts walking back and forth across me until I get up...okay Harold I'll get up!  Harold brought me coffee in bed on Saturday mornings....now if Bob the cat does that......!

I'm not as sad as many times a day so that's good.  I'm dealing with the things I have to deal with and appreciate those who are helping with advice.  People have been wonderful in that way.  Keep us in your prayers while we get used to our new reality and have a great weekend.
Love,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment