They gave him something for the low blood pressure and that brought it up some. They held off right now on the more aggressive BP medicine. They will keep it available if it's needed. The fluid just seems to be staying in his body and his kidneys are still not working. They do keep a close eye on him and will do what they can. I've seen nearly a doctor for each organ today. I feel good about the care he's getting.
I had the Cowboy game playing for him, but decided that might have a bad effect so I moved it!
Judy
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Judy...many prayers and much love sent to you both. My heart goes out to you and Harold. Yall have been through so much and there have been so many blessings through the journey. Praying for another blessing so yall both can go home real soon and get out of Houston. Thanks for the updates. Love ya Nan
ReplyDelete