As Step Eight continues I'll start my first real full week at work. After a wonderful weekend with my family it was hard to head back. Harold would be so proud of the boys and how they're taking care of me. I stopped by the farm mailbox for the last bunch of mail and got to see the new bridge over the low water crossing. It was great. I just wish it had happened a few months earlier, but it may have been Harold's prayers that finally got it done!
I am overwhelmed by the number of people reading my blog, and I want to thank all of you. We are so blessed to have this support and love. Everyday is different and everyday brings a variety of emotions, but the one constant is YOU and we thank God for you.
Love,
Judy
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment