This is not easy.
I could stop there, but I won't. I truly believe that Harold is fine and I know his body is whole and he's feeling better than he ever has. His joy is complete. However, on the other side we're still here and there's a big hole where Harold was. We went to the farm and I found out rather quickly that I'm not quite ready for that. I saw THE sunset, THE farm house, THE cows; they look the same, but I'm looking at them differently. They are finally putting in a bridge at the low water crossing...I just wanted to tell Harold. It's definitely not easy, so I just need to take Small Steps.
Step One:
We did get to the funeral home and took care of the arrangements. The visitation will be on Thursday, January 21 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at Marshall & Marshall in Hillsboro. It's on Hwy. 22 in Hillsboro. The service will be on Friday, January 22 at 2:00 p.m. at the Hillsboro Church of Christ at 109 Crestridge. Take the exit by Braums off of Int. 35 and turn right just past the apartments. It's at the top of the hill.
The service is set, the flowers are ordered. That's enough for step one.
Thanks again for all your love and concern. You help us get through the hard times. We can't help but feel sad, but it's really just sadness for ourselves. When I'm calm and quite and allow God to speak to me I know I'll be ok and I have the full assurance that Harold is just fine!
Judy
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment