Still in Step Seven. Now, however, I'll be heading into some uncharted waters. Back to the apartment in Lake Jackson where we were before the last hospital stays. Luckily, Derek came with me and we did pack up and take away all the medical equipment (walker, wheel chair, etc.) before we headed for Ft. Worth. That will help a lot. I need to take care of the hospital bed...definitely a "big" reminder in the middle of the living room. That's mainly because of the size. I'll start back to work tomorrow. I'm prepared for some tears since this is a group who I know care, but we haven't had "that" conversation, yet. I know they'll take care of me, too. I sure am lucky to be surrounded by people who care.
I rested last night and I'm taking it slow today. I'm making this trip by myself, but that's okay. I like the "me" time to think and reflect. I'll be careful on my trip home....I know some of you are thinking that right now (and I love it)!
Talk to you tomorrow! Go hug someone for me!
Judy
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment