It's amazing what sleeping until 9:30 am and then having someone bring you coffee will do for your mental health! I don't think I realized how tired I was. I'm staying at Randal's and will see Derek, Jayce, O and the Blairs soon. I definitely like weekends! It doesn't hurt when you sit in front of a fireplace to do the blog. Life is good, and God is always there.
I'll be weighing all the options for my future so keep me in your prayers. Lots of decisions to make, but lots of time to make them. The farm definitely stays, but other things will need to be settled. I am thankful for the support I have to help me.
Have a great weekend. Do what you enjoy and enjoy what you do!
Love,
Judy
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad that you were able to get some rest and recoop. I have been thinking about you lots and have been following you on your blog. You are so right...life does go on and all the first are always difficult. We are finishing up the firsts as it will be a year in March when our nephew was killed in an auto accident. I do agree that we don't realize how much things really mean to a person until we experience it ourselves and see and feel the difference the smallest gestures impact on us. I love ya and you are in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThanks and keep us in your prayers!
ReplyDelete