Saturday, January 23, 2010

Step Five: New Day

Well, the sun rose, my eyes, opened and life is going on.  I got my morning "We Love You" text from special friends, so life is good.  I'm still planning to take a day at a time for a while, but I know that's okay.  I've been told that I don't have to make any big decisions, yet.

Harold and I decided a while ago on cremation, so we'll wait on the next step for a few days.  We are going to be buried in the same plot where Harold's parents are buried.  Harold had asked Earl about it and he said that was fine with him.

After seeing all the people who attended the visitation and the celebration I've decided to make sure I pay more attention to people's needs.  Knowing how that made all of us feel, and knowing how much easier it made this transition in life, I want to be sure I "pass it on" to others.  Even when you don't know what to say, a hug and an "I love you" truly says it all!
Love you,
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment