Not a lot of new information today. They do not have the full report from the CT Scan yesterday, so we're waiting on that. They do have a sonogram of the liver scheduled today. He has a GI Specialist checking on things. They have ordered more tests. They seem to think there is something going on in the abdomen with some organ. He's a little jaundiced which could be liver or a result of some other areas (which I don't think have enough info to explain- sometimes I listen hard and it just does not all compute). Some lab results indicate issues, but they're waiting on the full report to come to any other conclusions.
He isn't too responsive today, but did enjoy the bath they gave him. I got a little worried when I came in and the door was closed with something in front of it, but they told me quickly he was getting a good bath. I know that made him feel better!
I tried to set up a counter so I could tell the number of people checking the blog, but I couldn't get it working. I'll keep trying! I'll let you know when I hear about the scan or any other results. Until then have a great day and hug someone special. Or maybe hug someone not so special...they'll wonder what in the world is going on!!
Judy
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I figured out the counter!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Praying that everything in his abdomen gets better and its nothing serious! Judy, you take care and rest! You are such a great wife and are sure fufilling the for better and for worse part! Take care of yourself! Love yall, Rachel
ReplyDelete